Wednesday 14 July 2021

Re: 1st page Of GOOGLE !!!

Hi,

Would you please tell me whether you received my last email or not? Please let me know so that I can update you further.

Would you like to discuss a Redesign/Re-development of your website, Mobile App/SEO then I can send you our Portfolio/Packages/Company information and time frame.

I have best offer you.

Your reply will be highly appreciated.

From: Bedali Sharma
Sent: Thursday, July 8, 2021 11:18 PM
Subject: 1st page Of GOOGLE !!!
 

Hello there, 

 

Your website is not ranking top page on Google, Yahoo and Bing 

 

Our primary focus is: - I will do that 1st Page Ranking Google. 

 

Would you like to optimize your site? I will be happy to share with you our pricing and proposal. 

 

Look forward to hearing from you soon. 

 

Regards 


No comments: